- GWNZ does not accept late applications
- The selection process is undertaken by GWNZ members whose decision is final
- GWNZ reserves the right to not offer a scholarship if there is no deserving applicant
- Applicant contact details are retained until the selection process is complete
- Successful applicant contact details are retained for ongoing communications
- Unsuccessful applicants’ contact details are not retained.
- All applications are disposed of at the completion of the selection process.
- GWNZ is not able to provide feedback to applicants.
If you are successful in being awarded a scholarship, GWNZ requires you to:
- Provide a brief profile and good quality photograph for publicity
- Agree to acknowledge the support provided by GWNZ in all publicity, publications or materials created during the tenure of the scholarship
- Fellows are required to provide a mid-term report. We ask other awardees to provide an end of academic year report. All reports must describe how the funds have been used and be suitable for sharing publically.
- Allow GWNZ to use your name, photograph and report for publicity purposes
- Allow GWNZ to introduce you to your local GW branch. Note: Fellows and Susan Byrne Awardees are granted graduate membership of GWNZ during the year of the scholarship.
- Advise the Trust of any change in circumstances which impacts on your eligibility for the scholarship
- Advise the Trust of a change in contact details during the tenure of your scholarship.